The Ellis Hotel rolls out big savings for groups and individuals through 2015
Promotions provide generous discounts on guest rooms and meeting spaces in the heart of downtown Atlanta
ATLANTA (August 17, 2015) – The Ellis Hotel, downtown Atlanta’s only independent boutique hotel, is giving individuals and event planners alike new ways to save on guest rooms and meeting space with the announcement today of two sales that run through the end of 2015.
For individuals seeking chic and stylish Atlanta accommodations, The Ellis Hotel’s luxuriously appointed guest rooms are on sale for multiple night bookings through the end of the year. Stays of three nights or more are discounted 15 percent, and two-night bookings are available at a 10 percent discount.
Following a $700,000 renovation of its sophisticated event spaces, The Ellis Hotel is a premiere downtown Atlanta destination for meetings and special celebrations. With this sale, planners can enjoy the following savings for new events or meetings held in September, November or December when booked by September 30:
- A $250 room rental fee (normally $1,000) on the Stoddard Room, which accommodates up to 80 people, with a minimum rental of 10 guest rooms.
- A $125 room rental fee (normally $500) on the Carnegie Room, which holds up to 30 attendees, with a minimum rental of five guest rooms.
- 15 percent off all catering, with a minimum food and beverage purchase of $1,000.
- A 15 percent discount on all in-house audiovisual rentals.
- Two complimentary upgrades to a Premium Room, a Women’s Only Floor Room or a Fresh Air Floor Room with a booking of 20 guest rooms per night.
Valet parking, food and beverage, all service charges and taxes are additional and are based on availability.
For more information about meetings at The Ellis Hotel, visit http://www.ellishotel.com/meetings-events/.
Guest room details and reservations are available at http://www.ellishotel.com/accommodations/.
ABOUT THE ELLIS HOTEL
The Ellis Hotel is the only remaining independent boutique hotel in downtown Atlanta. Residing in a historic 101-year-old building just a few blocks from top downtown attractions, it is also the only hotel conveniently located next to a MARTA station and an Atlanta Streetcar stop. The Ellis Hotel is the perfect chic and modern hotel for anyone who wants a unique, luxurious experience with easy access to all of Greater Atlanta’s attractions and destinations. Inside The Ellis Hotel, guests will enjoy fresh farm-to-table cuisine at the Terrace Bistro Restaurant, complimentary services such as internet, morning coffee in the lobby, use of a business and fitness center and much more. For more information, visit www.ellishotel.com.