Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day at the Ellis Hotel
Irish-Influenced Menu Features Farm-to-Table Freshness
ATLANTA (Mar. 11, 2015) — Everyone is Irish on St. Patrick’s Day and The Ellis Hotel, downtown Atlanta’s only independent boutique hotel, is no exception. On Tuesday, March 17, the hotel’s Terrace Bistro Restaurant will offer a special lunch, dinner and drink menu that will have guests declaring “Faith and begorra, that’s a fine meal!”
The St. Patrick’s Day menu features classic Irish staples, such as the Reuben sandwich, or the traditional corned beef and cabbage. Salmon is also on the menu as an entrée served with champ, another classic dish — mashed potatoes with scallions, cream, and lots of butter — along with fresh asparagus. Or there’s the traditional roast stuffed chicken breast with bacon (another Irish staple) and parsley sauce.
ST. PATRICK’S DAY MENU
- Spinach Salad – Seared Salmon, Goats Cheese, Cucumber, Cherry Tomatoes, Red Radish and Green Goddess Dressing $15
- Traditional Reuben - H&F Rye Bread with Corned Beef, Sauerkraut, Swiss Cheese and Thousand Island Dressing $13
- Turkey Rachel – H&F Rye Bread with Turkey, Coleslaw, Swiss Cheese and Thousand Island Dressing $13
- Corned Beef and Cabbage – Red Bliss Potatoes $15 Lunch/ $22 Dinner
- Seared Salmon – Champ Potatoes, Asparagus Spears and Dill Hollandaise Sauce $15 Lunch/ $22 Dinner
- Traditional Roast Stuffed Chicken Breast – Bacon and Parsley Sauce $15 Lunch/$22 Dinner
It wouldn’t be St. Patrick’s Day without that country’s amazing beverage, Guinness, of course, but there’s also Grasshopper and Apple-Ginger Martinis, Irish coffee — and Protestant Lemonade!
“For this special St. Patrick’s Day menu, as well as on our daily menu, we are proud to use local ingredients and local flavors in our entrees, appetizers and desserts,” says Kim Kleisner, general manager for The Ellis Hotel. “All of our food ingredients are recognizable, offering simple, fresh, barely-modified menu items. We go out of our way to source superior ingredients.”
For more information and reservations, call 678-651-2770 or go online at www.ellishotel.com.
ABOUT THE ELLIS HOTEL
The Ellis Hotel is the only remaining independent, boutique hotel in downtown Atlanta. As the only hotel conveniently located both at a MARTA station and an Atlanta Streetcar stop, The Ellis Hotel is the perfect, chic hotel for anyone who wants a unique, luxurious experience with easy access to Atlanta’s attractions and destinations. Inside The Ellis Hotel, guests will enjoy fresh farm-to-table cuisine at the Terrace Bistro Restaurant, complimentary Internet, a full-service business center and much more. For more information, visit www.ellishotel.com.